Steps to protect pages on the memba installed WordPress site.
- Navigate to the “Content Restriction” tab under the “membership control” main tab.
- Start typing the role that needs to be assigned to the page that locks down the content based on the selected role/roles. You can select multiple roles here.
- Search the page by title and pick the page that needs to be locked. Here you can select multiple pages as per your requirements.
- Click on Add Protection to protect the page/pages. From here on only members with at least one role/roles from the selected role/roles will have access to the content on the selected page/pages.
- To remove the protection of a page navigate to the appropriate roles section and click on the trash icon next to the page title to remove the protection based on the role it’s assigned to.